Friday, July 27, 2007

What makes a good film?

I think a good film should have an interesting storyline, with a good sense of humour. I don't like films that have no point to them, move really slowly, or just suddenly stop with no real ending. The film should have good acting, and if the characters or actors are recognisable this makes the film better because it feels like you can relate to it more. I think if the storyline has something to do with anything you have experienced yourself, you can understand it better and sympathise with the characters. It also means you can see others in the same situation as you, and see how they react under the same cirumstances

3 comments:

Mrs C said...

So what are some of your favourite films Heather? And why?

Heather said...

Blue Car - because i enjoy the storyline and can sympathise with the struggles the characters face in the movie.

Coyote Ugly - the way the main character never gives up on her dreams, and all the music.

Raise Your Voice - for the same reasons as Coyote Ugly

Mrs C said...

I haven't seen any of these films which is really surprising for me as I watch soooo many films.