Monday, August 13, 2007

Controlling and Manipulating Time

What do you think about the idea of controlling or manipulating time? If you could, what(if anything), would you change?
I don't believe that any of us have the power to control time, however I guess each one of us can 'manipulate' time in our own ways to benefit from it, for example, the ways in which we manage our time every day. I don't really think we can manipulate time to any further extent, as time is never-ending, and will stop for no man.
I think there would be quite a few things I might like to change if I did have the power to control or manipulate time, as there are many mistakes I have made and unfavourable experiences I have been through in life, which I would have rather not experienced, but when I think about these things, they are the things I have learnt the most from and grown to be a stronger person from, so ultimately I don't think I would change them, but maybe change the way in which I handled or dealt with them.

1 comment:

Mrs C said...

I like your take on 'manipulate' Heather.

How we use our time may well be our manipulation of it.